One to One Rewards
Just Like Purchasing a Nissan Vehicle, One To One Rewards Is a Good Move
About One To One Rewards
The Nissan One To One Rewards program is a loyalty program designed for YOU to earn valuable points at your Nissan dealership. You earn points based on every dollar you spend at your participating Nissan dealership. You can then redeem those points on your next service visit, for parts or accessories purchases, or, if you choose, for your next new or used vehicle purchased at your Nissan dealership.*
Rewards+Plus gives you even more opportunities to earn points by shopping online with over 300 leading retailers. This exciting feature allows you to shop online and each purchase earns you bonus points that can be used exclusively at your Nissan dealership. Select retailers also offer exclusive retail discounts and coupons up to 35% off!
Start earning rewards today! Simply log in with your Nissan One To One Rewards account. If you are not yet a member, just visit the Nissan One To One Rewards website and sign up.
Earning Program Dollars
When you enroll in the Program, the Owner can earn Incentive Dollars in the following manners:
- Vehicle Purchase earns $250 toward a future vehicle purchase;
- Each service event (parts and labor) earns 3% of total dollars spent (less tax) towards a future service, parts or accessory sale;
- Each parts and/or accessory purchase earns 3% of total dollars spent (less tax) towards a future
service, parts or accessory sale.
Member’s Dollars standings can be checked at Olympia Nissan Inc. or online at
https://www.nissanonetoonerewards.com. Transaction credits will be posted within 30 days of the qualified transaction date.
Participation in the Program
The Sky Is the Limit
As a One to One Rewards Member; you will earn a generous reward on all consumer-pay purchases, before tax, when you shop at Nissan’s service, parts, or collision repair departments. Your purchase points can be used to pay for your next visit to Nissan or the points can be
Nissan Thanks You
The One to One Rewards program card is Nissan’s way to thank you to our loyal customers and those who help Nissan prosper. We appreciate your business!
One to One Rewards points or dollars cannot be redeemed for cash. The One to One Reward program reserves the right to cancel or modify the program at any time.
Rewards+Plus at Nissan allows you to shop at over 300 prominent retail stores online. Each purchase earns bonus points that can be used at Nissan.
Earning More Points For Your Next Nissan Visit is Easy!
Here are the 3 easy steps for earning more points:
- Login at www.nissanonetoonerewards.com
- Click on rewards+plus button. View all discounts and specials and start shopping! Your One to One Reward+Plus points will automatically post to your account 30-45 days from shipment of you online purchase. It is really that easy!
- Check the one to One Rewards Program website regularly to track all retailer bonus points on the transaction History Page of the One to One Rewards Program website.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Incentive dollars have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash.
2. Any items purchased through the Nissan One To One Rewards Program cannot be returned for cash. All returned items’ value will be applied to the Rewards account. No exception.
3. Award dollars will expire within 5 years of inactivity.
4. Program Point redemption is not combinable with any other discount offers. Olympia Nissan, Inc. reserves the right to determine redemption eligibility.
5. Your Rewards can be used for any vehicle in your household.
6. Award dollars can only be earned on cash purchases. Qualified purchases include retail parts, detail, services, maintenance and accessories. Each of the dollars earned is equal to one dollar in awards discounts. You cannot accrue dollars on new or used vehicle purchases, body shop services, wholesale parts purchases, warranty, insurance or extended warranty purchases.
7. Members must present valid membership at time of purchase in order to accumulate dollars.
8. Membership and Dollars may not be transferred from account to account. At no time can Members pool accumulated dollars to increase standings. Membership and dollars cannot be sold, bartered, brokered or transferred for any reason including death and domestic matters. Membership and dollars have no cash value.General Terms and Conditions
Lake Nissan may modify any of the terms and conditions governing the Nissan One To One Rewards program including, but not limited to, the methods through which incentive points can be earned, how the program can be used, the value of the earned points, at any time, without notice, even though these changes may affect the members ability to use the points that have already been earned.The Nissan One To One Rewards program has no predetermined termination date and may continue until such time that Lake Nissan may terminate the program at any time, with no notice given. Accrued reward points do not constitute property of a member and have no value outside of the program. Member dollars are credits that Lake Nissan may revoke at any time as set forth herein. Reward points may not be exchanged for cash, assigned, bartered or transferred except as matter or otherwise by operation of law. Each program member is responsible for ensuring that the information in his/her account is accurate and kept current.
Abuse of the Nissan One To One Rewards program (including failure to follow program policies and procedures, the sale or barter of awards and any misrepresentation of fact relating thereto or other improper conduct, as determined by Dealer in its’ sole judgment, any untoward or harassing behavior with reference to any Dealer employee or any refusal to honor Dealer employee’s instructions) may result in cancellation of the member’s account and future disqualification from program participation, forfeiture of all points accrued. Dealer reserves the right to take appropriate legal action, as it deems necessary, and to recover damages, attorney’s fees and court costs.
Limitation of Liability governs that each program member accepts all responsibility for and hereby indemnifies and holds harmless Lake Nissan, and each of their related companies (Nissan) and respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, agents and successors and assigns the Released Parties from and against any claims that may arise from actions taken by such Member or for any unauthorized access to member’s account from a third party. Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall the Released Parties be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of the program. By participating in the program, a member waives any and all rights to bring any claim or action related to such matters in any forum.